About the Position:
- Required: Valid CA issued driver's license
- Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions.
- Must be authorized to work ng the U.S.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be willing to comply with OSHA Standards
- Preference: One year of general construction and/or tower experience
Working conditions/Physical Demands:
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, if needed
- Must be willing to travel, as required
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions
- Must be in good physical condition, including the ability to bend, squat, twist, and lift 75lbs.
- Must be able to pull his/her own body weight plus equipment up a vertical tower repeatedly for long periods of time.
- Climbing towers & ladders of various heights
- Erection of various tower types
- Off-loading of material and inventory
- Prep & cleaning of sites
- Installation of new carriers on new builds as well as existing towers.
- Assist in various methods of tower erection
- Assist in assembly of monopole/monopine
- Assist in the installation of all aspects of cell site foundations, grounding & conduits, including electrical installations where applicable.
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and paid vacation time.
Competitive salaries are based on your experience.
Email your resume to [email protected] and make sure to include all your contact information.